- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Vice President Joseph Biden speaks as Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) and White House Office of Management and Budget Director Jacob Lew (right) sit behind him during the Senate Democratic Caucus meeting in the Capitol on Monday to discuss a deal to raise the nation’s debt limit and reduce the deficit. Sen. Patrick Leahy, an avid photographer whose work has been published numerous times, shared this exclusive look at the closed meeting with Roll Call.