- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Vice President Joseph Biden speaks as Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) and White House Office of Management and Budget Director Jacob Lew (right) sit behind him during the Senate Democratic Caucus meeting in the Capitol on Monday to discuss a deal to raise the nation’s debt limit and reduce the deficit. Sen. Patrick Leahy, an avid photographer whose work has been published numerous times, shared this exclusive look at the closed meeting with Roll Call.