- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
Do you wanna get down?
Rep. Joe Crowley does — well, we bet he does.
HOH spotted the musical New York Democrat holding back a bit Wednesday night at the Congressional Blues Festival.
Even though he was swaying to the music, we were sad to note that Crowley (who has been known to perform a bipartisan Irish drinking song in the past) wasn’t breaking it down like the other crazy kids yukking it up at the annual event.
The co-chairman of the Congressional host committee kept it discreet, tapping his foot and nodding his head to the beat while standing in the fest’s VIP area.
Still, that’s a bit more boogie than we saw from his co-chairwoman, Rep. Marsha Blackburn.
HOH caught up with the Tennessee Republican after she made a few remarks and asked whether she was planning on dancing out on the floor.
“No, no,” Blackburn said, laughing.
And, in our opinion, the event was the poorer for it.