- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Do you wanna get down?
Rep. Joe Crowley does — well, we bet he does.
HOH spotted the musical New York Democrat holding back a bit Wednesday night at the Congressional Blues Festival.
Even though he was swaying to the music, we were sad to note that Crowley (who has been known to perform a bipartisan Irish drinking song in the past) wasn’t breaking it down like the other crazy kids yukking it up at the annual event.
The co-chairman of the Congressional host committee kept it discreet, tapping his foot and nodding his head to the beat while standing in the fest’s VIP area.
Still, that’s a bit more boogie than we saw from his co-chairwoman, Rep. Marsha Blackburn.
HOH caught up with the Tennessee Republican after she made a few remarks and asked whether she was planning on dancing out on the floor.
“No, no,” Blackburn said, laughing.
And, in our opinion, the event was the poorer for it.