- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
“They saved their money because they had to,” Hall said. “Our ability to reload for the general — we’ve always been confident in that. So we were OK spending down, because we knew we could still continue to raise. Brad Sherman had to conserve his money because he can’t raise money.”