- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
On the Democratic side, a judge’s Friday ruling means that there will, indeed, be a runoff between attorney Preston Brittain and economist and former Georgia state Rep. Gloria Bromell Tinubu. The South Carolina State Election Commission had originally said there would not be a runoff.
Brittain, who has establishment support and is seen as the only viable general election candidate, would appear to be the underdog. Bromell Tinubu topped him by a comfortable margin in the primary. But it is South Carolina, where anything can happen in politics.
— Joshua Miller