- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Kelly, 31, a former Marine who has now narrowly lost two Congressional elections in Arizona, had one of the worst interviews in which I have participated. Acting as if I were the enemy, he refused to talk about what he learned from his 2010 Congressional bid, insisting again and again, “This campaign is 100 percent on the issues looking forward and there is no looking back.”
Other than that, I didn’t get much more than platitudes and talking points. If he was trying to be likable, I couldn’t see it.
Stuart Rothenberg is editor of the Rothenberg Political Report.