- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
And under this administration, worksite enforcement has plummeted by 70 percent. This means illegal immigrants are able to keep jobs while millions of Americans are on the unemployment rolls.
Because of Obamaís failed record, broken promises and pattern of ignoring the rule of law, the American people have lost confidence in their commander in chief. As a result, itís looking more likely that even the president might lose his job in this economy when Americans go to the polls this November.
Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Texas) is chairman of the House Judiciary Committee.