- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Staffers wait for the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee to start a hearing on a contempt citation for Attorney General Eric Holder on Wednesday. Hovering above the fray is the panel’s former chairman, Indiana Republican Dan Burton, who still serves on the committee.