- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
The circumstances surrounding the break-ins at Repass’ and Kinzinger’s apartments could also lend themselves to theories of an inside job, but no public announcements have been made about the status of the investigations.
Schilling added that he hopes security video footage maintained by the building’s management could help the Capitol Police gather some leads.