- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
Several tractors and dump trucks were brought in as stage props for a news conference called by Senate Environment and Public Works Chairman Barbara Boxer to urge the conference committee working on a surface transportation reauthorization to act before the current law expires at the end of the month.