• $1.01 million in the Cleveland market. This covers the competitive 16th district race between two House Members: Republican Jim Renacci and Democrat Betty Sutton.
• $948,000 in the Salt Lake City market to boost Saratoga Springs Mayor Mia Love’s (R) bid against six-term Rep. Jim Matheson (D) in the redrawn, GOP-leaning 4th district.
• $856,000 in the Minneapolis market. This buy boosts freshman Rep. Chip Cravaack’s (R) re-election bid against a to-be-determined Democratic nominee.
• $738,000 in the Wausau, Wis., market earmarked for Rep. Sean Duffy’s (R) tough re-election bid in the 7th district. Some of the reservation in the Minneapolis market also covers Duffy’s district.
• $722,000 in the Quad Cities, Iowa, market. This buy covers Rep. Bobby Schilling’s (R) tough re-election race in western Illinois’ 17th district and targets Rep. Dave Loebsack’s (D) 2nd district in northwestern Iowa.
• $657,000 in the Green Bay, Wis., market for Rep. Reid Ribble’s (R) race against business consultant Jamie Wall (D).
• $642,000 in the St. Louis market to cover two competitive races in downstate Illinois. The 12th and 13th districts are open seats.
• $564,000 in the Raleigh, N.C., market to target Rep. Mike McIntyre (D) in the GOP-leaning 7th district. The NRCC also made a $293,000 reservation in the Wilmington, N.C., market intended for this race.
• $441,000 in the Lexington, Ky., market. Rep. Ben Chandler (D) faces a rematch with attorney Andy Barr (R) in the competitive 6th district.