- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Entries from the Congressional Art Competition are hung in the Cannon-Longworth tunnel by Architect of the Capitol employees Jeremiah Jacobs and Luke Brewer. The competition is held each spring, with Members of the House invited to coordinate contests among high school students in their Congressional districts.