- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
The law of the West isn’t complicated, but it has served us well. Fashioned on trust and accountability, it holds that if you wrong someone, you do all you can to make it right. By those standards, lawmakers need to take a hard look at the true motives behind the EPA’s misrepresentations and set straight any policy aiming to hurt rather than help hardworking Americans.
Trent Blankenship is the former Wyoming superintendent of public instruction and a property owner in Pavillion, Wyo.