• $523,000 in Indiana’s 8th district split between the Evansville and Terre Haute media markets. Democrats are attempting to unseat freshman Rep. Larry Bucshon (R), who faces former state Rep. Dave Crooks (D) in the GOP-leaning seat.
• $521,000 in the Minot-Bismarck and Fargo markets for North Dakota’s open at-large district. Freshman Rep. Rick Berg (R) is running for Senate, giving Democrats an opportunity to win back the seat with their presumptive nominee, former state Rep. Pam Gulleson. She’ll face the winner of next week’s GOP primary.
• $514,000 in Michigan’s 1st district across two markets — Marquette and Traverse City. In this competitive Upper Peninsula district, freshman Rep. Dan Benishek (R) faces a rematch with former state Rep. Gary McDowell (D).
• $337,000 in the Tucson, Ariz., market for the 2nd district, where Democrats hope they will be defending a competitive seat instead of trying to win it back. The winner of next week’s special election to replace former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D) will run there this fall.
• $297,000 in the South Bend, Ind., market for the open 2nd district race where Iraq War Veteran Brendan Mullen (D) faces former state Rep. Jackie Walorski (R).
• $243,000 in the relatively cheap Rockford, Ill., market, where freshman Rep. Bobby Schilling (R) faces a tough re-election in a Democratic-leaning district.
• $224,000 in the Myrtle Beach market for South Carolina’s new 7th district, a GOP-leaning seat that is an uphill climb for Democrats.
The DCCC’s first wave of fall TV reservations included markets that covered targeted House races in Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Terri Henderson, 6, center, whose mother is El Salvador, attends a rally with members of Congress at Union Station's Columbus Circle to announce the Restore Opportunity, Strengthen, and Improve the Economy (ROSIE) Act on July 29, 2014. The legislation provides incentives for government contractors to pay a living wage and other benefits that would help low-income workers.