- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
“There are a lot of programs out there right now that aren’t necessarily bad exercise programs, but if you don’t go in with a solid base of core strength, you can get injured,” he said. “Kickboxing, cross fit — as you go along in these classes, you will get some benefit, but if you’re not properly prepared, you can set yourself up for injuries.”
Both Brodsky and Fouts emphasized that in developing the studio, as important as the atmosphere was, the fitness was paramount.
“It exceeds people’s expectations,” Brodsky said. “There are plenty of things that are good in theory but fail in execution. We really feel like we are filling a need and it’s amazing to bring something new in.”