- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
With Wednesday marking the 68th anniversary of D-Day, we dipped into the archives for this photo of former Sen. Bob Dole walking the grounds of the World War II Memorial in April 2004, when the dwindling ranks of WWII vets in Congress were given a tour of the memorial before it opened to the public. On April 14, 1945, Lt. Dole was severely wounded in northern Italy. While engaged in combat southwest of Bologna, Dole was hit by German machine gunfire in his back and right arm, leaving the arm paralyzed.