- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
McCotter indicated he had no knowledge of the problems with his petitions until the secretary of state alerted him Friday. But Michigan insiders say the situation doesn’t inspire much promise for his prospects in a write-in campaign.
“If McCotter was this disorganized and incompetent,” said Bill Ballenger, publisher of Inside Michigan Politics, “I don’t hold out much hope for him.”