- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
The White House has been moving slowly in the GOPís direction, openly welcoming a new application for the pipeline but not yet pushing the State Department to finish its review before the election. The GOP has accused the White House of delaying a decision to avoid angering its environmental base or unions, which strongly support the pipeline.