- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
The White House has been moving slowly in the GOPís direction, openly welcoming a new application for the pipeline but not yet pushing the State Department to finish its review before the election. The GOP has accused the White House of delaying a decision to avoid angering its environmental base or unions, which strongly support the pipeline.