- Senate Strikes Deal on Trafficking Bill, Loretta Lynch
- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
The outages could cost the company clients on the Hill. A spokesman for Rep. Dennis Ross (R-Fla.) said he is not planning to switch vendors but is concerned by the outage.
"They have been great to us," spokesman Fred Piccolo said. "But if it stays down, that would obviously be a real problem."
Correction: July 28, 2011
An earlier version of this article incorrectly stated the vendor that House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) uses to host his personal website. His website is hosted directly by the House.