- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
“He’s a true believer,” the aide said. “In terms of the offices who are most likely to fret about a moderate tack that Romney will be taking, J.T. will be seen in those offices as an advocate for conservative causes in the Romney campaign. He will not be seen as an establishment guy who is trying to marginalize conservative guys on the Hill.”comments powered by Disqus