- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Genetic testing represents an exciting counter-argument to the pervasive view of the United States losing its competitive edge in the global economy. America is leading the world in finding new ways to improve care, to grow new industry and to give a struggling economy a needed boost.
Letís see that America is free to direct its resources in the face of tough, global competition ó after all, innovation is in our genes.
Rep. Michael Burgess (R-Texas) is a physician and is the vice chairman of the Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Health as well as a member of the Joint Economic Committee.