- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Shubow said his organization is actively encouraging Congress, which appropriates some of the funding for the monument, to intervene.
Rep. Rob Bishop (R-Utah), chairman of the Natural Resources subpanel dealing with national parks, suggested in March that he could recommend withholding further appropriations if stakeholders are unable to reach an agreement.
A spokeswoman for the Natural Resources Committee told Roll Call the panel is continuing to watch the situation closely but no decisions have been made about how to proceed.