- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Stephen Bahr II of the Customs and Border Protection Pipes and Drums Band practices outside the Prettyman Courthouse before competing in the 10th Annual Honor Guard Competition at John Marshall Park at Pennsylvania Avenue and Fourth Street Northwest. The competition was part of National Police Week 2012.