- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
“I think a lot of people who don’t work on the Hill or who don’t work in D.C. have this idea that you have to have some sort of crazy connections to get here and it’s all about who you know,” Lonardo said. “That helps, yeah, but neither of my parents were involved in this kind of thing. I got my start just by applying to stuff where I could, joining groups, going to every sort of meeting I could in college and working my way up that way, volunteering for everything. You make your own possibilities.”
Send news of hires and promotions on Capitol Hill to firstname.lastname@example.org.