- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Without it, the United States will be put at a significant disadvantage in creating domestic jobs, growing the economy, and expanding U.S. exports — goals that lawmakers and the public alike understand well.
Chris Dodd, a former Democratic Senator from Connecticut, is chairman and CEO of the Motion Picture Association of America.