- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Rep. Maxine Waters of California makes a phone call during a Tuesday news conference in the Rayburn House Office Building. Waters was joined by other Democratic members of the Judiciary Committee to express opposition to the House GOP’s version of the Violence Against Women Act reauthorization.