- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
- Party's History of Establishment Picks Could Be Over
Rep. Maxine Waters of California makes a phone call during a Tuesday news conference in the Rayburn House Office Building. Waters was joined by other Democratic members of the Judiciary Committee to express opposition to the House GOP’s version of the Violence Against Women Act reauthorization.