- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“This is a fight that’s worth having,” said Arceneaux, an attorney. “We think this victory can help net us some seats in 2014 if we don’t pick them up this cycle.”
Because of demographic shifts in the state and possible retirements, the next cycle has the potential for significant Sunshine State gains for Democrats, no matter how many seats they pick up in November.
The trial is likely to be held in the fall.comments powered by Disqus