- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Fourth, to ensure that seniors can continue to obtain their diabetes testing supplies from independent community pharmacies, lawmakers should embrace H.R. 1936, the Medicare Access to Diabetes Supplies Act, which would help patients properly use and read their test strips and meters and preserve their access to local pharmacies, where they can obtain face-to-face consultation.
Supporting these and other pro-patient, pro-pharmacist policies will lead to better health, lower costs and stronger communities.
B. Douglas Hoey is CEO of the National Community Pharmacists Association.