- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“The Etch-a-Sketch is coming sooner than I thought,” he joked. “He’s for our education bill, now he’s for Violence Against Women. Great.”
This article updates the print version to include reactions from Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and details on how the student loan bill would be funded.