- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
“The Etch-a-Sketch is coming sooner than I thought,” he joked. “He’s for our education bill, now he’s for Violence Against Women. Great.”
This article updates the print version to include reactions from Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and details on how the student loan bill would be funded.