- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Other authors who will attend the festival include: Mary Z. Gray, a 93-year-old lifelong resident of Capitol Hill who published a memoir this year about her family’s funeral parlor located at 301 East Capitol St.; Marguerite Kelly, whose column “The Family Almanac” appears in the Washington Post; New York Times best-selling author James Swanson, author of books on the pursuit of John Wilkes Booth and Jefferson Davis; and Pulitzer Prize-winning Washington Post columnist Gene Weingarten.
“Every month, I’m amazed by the great books people send me to review, and to think that there’s all that talent here on the Hill is just astounding and a great incentive to come out [to the festival],” Lyon said.