- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
Along with Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff’s recent high-profile trip to Washington, Rubio said he hoped the summit “will be the beginning of a new era of engagement, which will be very positive for the country” — particularly when it comes to energy and trade.
Those aren’t exactly the words of the fire-breathing attack dog that some GOP partisans might be looking for in their vice presidential nominee. But statesmanship in the Spanish-speaking world is valued by U.S. Latinos — something Romney might be considering.