- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Along with Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff’s recent high-profile trip to Washington, Rubio said he hoped the summit “will be the beginning of a new era of engagement, which will be very positive for the country” — particularly when it comes to energy and trade.
Those aren’t exactly the words of the fire-breathing attack dog that some GOP partisans might be looking for in their vice presidential nominee. But statesmanship in the Spanish-speaking world is valued by U.S. Latinos — something Romney might be considering.