- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
“It really took me out of my comfort zone,” he said. “It helped me recognize how groups of people coming together might not agree, but you have to make sure you understand them and that they understand where you are coming from to get them to compromise.”
Relating that sentiment to the politics of Washington, “I certainly look at the Hill as a place where there’s always need for compromise,” he said.
Submit news of hires and promotions on Capitol Hill to Hill Climbers here.