- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Brownback must sign a new map into law by May 10 in order to keep the primary schedule on track. If that doesn’t happen, officials can move up the filing deadline again by several days — but any later on the calender could put the state’s Aug. 7 primary in peril.
“If that deadline moves, we’re in serious trouble,” the top Republican said.comments powered by Disqus