- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Brownback must sign a new map into law by May 10 in order to keep the primary schedule on track. If that doesn’t happen, officials can move up the filing deadline again by several days — but any later on the calender could put the state’s Aug. 7 primary in peril.
“If that deadline moves, we’re in serious trouble,” the top Republican said.comments powered by Disqus