- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Brownback must sign a new map into law by May 10 in order to keep the primary schedule on track. If that doesn’t happen, officials can move up the filing deadline again by several days — but any later on the calender could put the state’s Aug. 7 primary in peril.
“If that deadline moves, we’re in serious trouble,” the top Republican said.comments powered by Disqus