- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Brownback must sign a new map into law by May 10 in order to keep the primary schedule on track. If that doesn’t happen, officials can move up the filing deadline again by several days — but any later on the calender could put the state’s Aug. 7 primary in peril.
“If that deadline moves, we’re in serious trouble,” the top Republican said.comments powered by Disqus