- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
And funny enough, she’s the reason he dances. They had dated a few years before they ran into each other on New Year’s Eve. When they broke up, McElroy started taking tango lessons.
The tango had brought them together again. And at that moment, they needed to show the instructors what they could do.
They stepped toward each other. She put her arms around his neck in what looked like an embrace.
Then they began to dance.