- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
From left: The Rev. Rob Schenck and the Rev. Myke Crowder of the National Clergy Council, and the Rev. Paul Schenck wait in line Monday outside the Supreme Court for the first day of oral arguments in the case of Florida v. Health and Human Services, which could determine the constitutionality of the 2010 health care law.