- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
From left: The Rev. Rob Schenck and the Rev. Myke Crowder of the National Clergy Council, and the Rev. Paul Schenck wait in line Monday outside the Supreme Court for the first day of oral arguments in the case of Florida v. Health and Human Services, which could determine the constitutionality of the 2010 health care law.