- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
From left: The Rev. Rob Schenck and the Rev. Myke Crowder of the National Clergy Council, and the Rev. Paul Schenck wait in line Monday outside the Supreme Court for the first day of oral arguments in the case of Florida v. Health and Human Services, which could determine the constitutionality of the 2010 health care law.