- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
We had planned to photograph the Harlem Globetrotters dribbling basketballs across Arlington Memorial Bridge as the tipoff to “Globetrotter Week” in Washington, D.C. But at the last second, the team decided to use Key Bridge instead, so we did not get that shot. But necessity is the mother of invention, so Tom shot this colorfully dressed woman from across five lanes of traffic.