- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
But the bill’s chances for passage or even consideration in the Senate appear to be slim.
Collins indicated after the hearing that she and Lieberman were not targeting the pay legislation for a future markup, although some of the other proposals might be considered.
“It’s a proposal I’m not sure really would be effective,” Collins told Roll Call after the hearing. “Not every Member has an equal ability to allow a budget to come to the floor.”comments powered by Disqus