- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
But the bill’s chances for passage or even consideration in the Senate appear to be slim.
Collins indicated after the hearing that she and Lieberman were not targeting the pay legislation for a future markup, although some of the other proposals might be considered.
“It’s a proposal I’m not sure really would be effective,” Collins told Roll Call after the hearing. “Not every Member has an equal ability to allow a budget to come to the floor.”comments powered by Disqus