- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
But the bill’s chances for passage or even consideration in the Senate appear to be slim.
Collins indicated after the hearing that she and Lieberman were not targeting the pay legislation for a future markup, although some of the other proposals might be considered.
“It’s a proposal I’m not sure really would be effective,” Collins told Roll Call after the hearing. “Not every Member has an equal ability to allow a budget to come to the floor.”comments powered by Disqus