- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The source said that, in the end, the Democratic-controlled state Assembly and the Republican-held state Senate care only about their own legislative lines and let the Congressional lines be drawn by a court because the new map didn't directly affect them. Still, Albany insiders believe that a last-minute Legislative redraw of the Congressional map could still happen before the March 20 candidate petitioning period begins, even though each minute that goes by makes it increasingly unlikely.
"Albany proves the old Yogi Berra line," the operative said. "'It ain't over till it's over.'"comments powered by Disqus