- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
"Cato officers could have avoided this and they chose not to. ... We did not seek to make this public," he said.
Correction: March 20, 2012
An earlier version of the article incorrectly identified the think tank’s fourth shareholder, William Niskanen, as a Cato co-founder. He was chairman emeritus upon his death in October.