- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
"Cato officers could have avoided this and they chose not to. ... We did not seek to make this public," he said.
Correction: March 20, 2012
An earlier version of the article incorrectly identified the think tank’s fourth shareholder, William Niskanen, as a Cato co-founder. He was chairman emeritus upon his death in October.