- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
"Cato officers could have avoided this and they chose not to. ... We did not seek to make this public," he said.
Correction: March 20, 2012
An earlier version of the article incorrectly identified the think tank’s fourth shareholder, William Niskanen, as a Cato co-founder. He was chairman emeritus upon his death in October.