- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The AOC’s construction division will be employed, Elias wrote, to “perform inspection and repairs” to the statue’s pedestal that was last restored in 1993 and inspected in 2007.
AOC spokeswoman Eva Malecki told Roll Call that all work on the Statue of Freedom is scheduled to be completed by mid-May. Though the statue typically receives maintenance every four years, this touch-up was scheduled to coincide with the larger restoration project of the Capitol Dome skirt that has been ongoing since October of last year, she said.
Please send Campus Notebook tips here.