- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Its next great leap forward: courting the right suitor for a planned on-site eatery. “The Carriage House is destined to be a family-friendly cafe,” Ingraham said.
Hill Center Demo Kitchen Instructors
• Juliette Tahar of Healthy Living Inc. — multiple appearances
• Scott Drewno of the Source — Chinese dumpling master class and cocktail pairing
• Spike Mendelsohn of Good Stuff Eatery and We, the Pizza — Eastern Market shopping trip, knife skills tutorial
• Daniele Catalani of Toscana Café — classic Tuscan cooking
• Nora Pouillon of Restaurant Nora — winter vegetable appreciation
Correction: March 8, 2012
An earlier version of the article misspelled the first name of Diana Ingraham, the executive director of the featured Capitol Hill facility.