Chefs Spice Up Hill Center
Bill Clark/CQ Roll Call Nora Pouillon of Restaurant Nora teaches a cooking class in the Hill Centers state-of-the-art demonstration kitchen last month.
Its next great leap forward: courting the right suitor for a planned on-site eatery. The Carriage House is destined to be a family-friendly cafe, Ingraham said.
Hill Center Demo Kitchen Instructors
• Juliette Tahar of Healthy Living Inc. multiple appearances
• Scott Drewno of the Source Chinese dumpling master class and cocktail pairing
• Spike Mendelsohn of Good Stuff Eatery and We, the Pizza Eastern Market shopping trip, knife skills tutorial
• Daniele Catalani of Toscana Café classic Tuscan cooking
• Nora Pouillon of Restaurant Nora winter vegetable appreciation
Correction: March 8, 2012
An earlier version of the article misspelled the first name of Diana Ingraham, the executive director of the featured Capitol Hill facility.
comments powered by