- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
The smoke screen of the left’s efforts to distort the conversation is designed to mask the legitimacy of efforts to protect freedom of religion and conscience. This is not just a concern for one church or one faith, but one that affects all Americans who value their constitutional rights.
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) is chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.