- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (clockwise from top), Rep. John Lewis and the Rev. Patrick Conroy, chaplain of the House, congregate near a sandstone marker unveiled Tuesday in the Capitol Visitor Center’s Emancipation Hall commemorating the role of slave labor in the construction of the Capitol. The marker, quarried from Aquia Creek in Virginia, was once part of the East Front Portico, which was completed in 1826.