- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (clockwise from top), Rep. John Lewis and the Rev. Patrick Conroy, chaplain of the House, congregate near a sandstone marker unveiled Tuesday in the Capitol Visitor Center’s Emancipation Hall commemorating the role of slave labor in the construction of the Capitol. The marker, quarried from Aquia Creek in Virginia, was once part of the East Front Portico, which was completed in 1826.