- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated that Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) was involved in negotiating Sen. Frank Lautenberg's (D-N.J.) return to seniority. He was not. The story also incorrectly stated why Lautenberg was more senior than Sen. Jeff Bingaman (D-N.M.). It was because Lautenberg was appointed to the seat shortly before Bingaman took office.