- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated that Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) was involved in negotiating Sen. Frank Lautenberg's (D-N.J.) return to seniority. He was not. The story also incorrectly stated why Lautenberg was more senior than Sen. Jeff Bingaman (D-N.M.). It was because Lautenberg was appointed to the seat shortly before Bingaman took office.