- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated that Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) was involved in negotiating Sen. Frank Lautenberg's (D-N.J.) return to seniority. He was not. The story also incorrectly stated why Lautenberg was more senior than Sen. Jeff Bingaman (D-N.M.). It was because Lautenberg was appointed to the seat shortly before Bingaman took office.