- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Barber worked in the communications department at the 1988 convention in New Orleans. In 1989, Barber joined the International Republican Institute as director of public affairs and special events, and she took part in the 1992 convention as deputy director of the international program.
Submit campaign staffing news and tips to Shop Talk here.