- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Barber worked in the communications department at the 1988 convention in New Orleans. In 1989, Barber joined the International Republican Institute as director of public affairs and special events, and she took part in the 1992 convention as deputy director of the international program.
Submit campaign staffing news and tips to Shop Talk here.