- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“It’s the best job in the world,” one of the crew members said. He wore a bright red blazer and had a tall can of Red Bull within reach. “All of the attention is on you,” he added. “It’s an adrenaline rush.”
But the guy sitting next to him offered a dose of reality. “There are glamorous parts, and there are unglamorous parts,” he said, noting that the mascots are required to run, fully costumed, in the brutal summer heat.
And then A.J. asked the question that he had clearly been dying to ask: “Do the presidents ever make Not Top Ten [video highlights] on ESPN Sports Center?”