- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
The offset recess calendars of the House and Senate claimed a casualty when the Senate scrapped its July Fourth break. The decision denies vulnerable incumbents an opportunity to be home with constituents and led to concern about what other recesses might be on the chopping block.